Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random Facts

(Random Facts is a spin off of David Letterman's "Fun Facts")


The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Rhinoceroses have been on the earth for 50 million years.
Alaska has 5,000 earthquakes a year while N Dakota has never had an earthquake.
92% of people typing ‘LOL’ are not really laughing out loud.
Johnny Cash reportedly always paid with a check.
15% of Americans can’t stand the other 85 % of the population.
Until 1966 Swanson’s TV dinners were in black and white.
DFW Airport is larger than Manhattan Island
The equator is so long it actually can circle the earth once.
75% of people reading this have just tried to lick their elbow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh those are great!! I love it! Thanks for giving me even more useless knowledge to pack around in my brain! hehe!

And just for the record, I do fall into that 75% category on the last statement. :-/ I blame my inability however on the fact that I'm wearing a sweatshirt so it gets in the way. lbnol.

Debbie said...

That's right. LOL's are weird now. when one has nuthin to say... jus type lol and keep the useless conversation goin.

Cait said...

That is so funny about Johnny Cash. Who would have thougth...

cool blog

Valerie Roberson said...

The equator on-ROFLMAO (really laughing, not really on the floor!)