Monday, May 26, 2008

Danz Great Discovery!

Blogger Danz (a site I visit and a blogger that makes it around here occasionally) has found a very very cool and fun site. Polyvore.com.
But first I want to give props to Danz for turning me onto this site. You can go to Danz site to see some of her creations at http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/
Thanks Danz for the discovery of the week! Way cool!

Now about Polyvore.com. By far a most used site by many! Many use it as a collage but oh the possibilities!
The below pix are creations of those that use the site to create fashion pictures.

WARNING: Better have time to do this because it will hook you and eat up your alloted blogger budgeted time'!






4 comments:

Danz said...

The ones you found are really cool. Love the last one! Thanks for the mention :)

Kira Aderne said...

really awsome, them both!

a kiss!!

Madeleine said...

Oh I like the last one...of course it's my home :D

sissy said...

Very nice. Looks like fun.