Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flashin Vacuum Fashion

Not trying to promote these but XUP brought up the Dyson Vacuum in her blog, as far as I am concerned, she is taking the more logical stance on this.
I do not own one of these nor do I know no anyone that does, but is the robotic vacuum the way to go for now and in the future? I say the price has to come down some; but also would like to know if they are worth the purchase? If I were to get one for Fathers Day, it would be "a mother of a day" for me and I will take those anytime I can get 'em!





Great for pet hair and high traffic areas.
Expensive, but seemed to have came a long way, baby.:!!:.

4 comments:

Val said...

meh-I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to vacuuming...I just make the hubby do it ;)

Hunters Glory said...

My wife handles the vacuum around here the same way you do...via her husband, and that would be mu ah. That is why I am NOT asking her, but everyone else.

However, thanks for stopping by! hehe
Enjoy your summer vacation, teach'!

*Holley* said...

I've never used one of those (I'm one of the rare few who LOVES vacuuming), but have heard they are wonderful little drops from heaven! I would think they would definitely be worth it for someone who isn't a fan of vacuuming!

XUP said...

I am afraid of bringing robots into my home after watching all those sci-fi movies where they end up attacking humans and taking over the world