Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boss Hoss!



While away on my wedding excursion this weekend, a cousin of mine told me he just bought a Harley Davidson. I learned many others in my family, that I have not seen in sometime, have picked up the riding fever. Some even had Harley's that many in my family were not aware of, myself included.
Living in a big city, I never considered it too seriously, but have certainly wanted a motorcycle to ride on those weekends and/or days where the weather was permissible. A motorcycle ride would be a cool way to spend a Saturday morning, Sunday afternoon or evening.
With gas prices the way they are these days, well it has me considering it again. Many tell me it is addictive so I have to be careful here as I tend to get addicted to cool things (e.g. blogging)

5 comments:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

my dad used to drive it befor..but now he sold it..for good!!

and yes..the price of teh gas is killing me..

may be im going to ride my bicycle to my collage next semester..

i8dbbq said...

....and/or days where the weather was permissible

Isn't that like 300 days a year in your part of the world? Just sayin.....

Kira Aderne said...

hahah
i really would like to have a motorbike, a smaller one would be nice for me :)

a kiss!!

XUP said...

Maybe you won’t want to start with a Harley, though? Motorcyles are lots of fun, but so friggin’ dangerous. All the speed of a car with all the protection of nothing.

Unknown said...

get one! get one!!

for XUP who said maybe not start with a Harley...as far as I'm concerned, there are no other choices!!