Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Moods


Best thing about today is that I am back into the work routine and back at the blogging controls!

Out of town weddings can be a bit taxing and make you appreciate those routine days and weeks you endure to live your life. It can be good to get away (at times) but to be on someones else's clock and schedule means you are there for them which is not a problem unless you simply didn't want to be there in the first place.

Stayed at the Hilton in the Penthouse Suite which made it tolerable. (Was not aware of this until arrival) Being in a wedding has it's perks at times I reckon!


I just dread sad ceremonies, funerals, weddings and such.
hehe

Thanks to those all stopping by while I was away!

7 comments:

i8dbbq said...

I'd have taken a laptop and blogged where ever I was. Bet that penthouse had wifi(grin)

Hunters Glory said...

It was but my laptop was not available to me. I did not bring it along as the wifi card is out and it is at the manufacturer being repaired. Otherwise, i would have had it with me.

XUP said...

I'm always astounded that people still spend the energy, time and money on weddings. It's all so bizarre and expensive and no one likes them at all. What's the point? Well... except for the fact that you got a really cool hotel room...

Kira Aderne said...

have a great week!
a kiss sweetie!

Valerie Roberson said...

the Hilton? suh-WEET! Your folks do it up right now! But Candyce's got ya beat-she just got back from a Hilton in Cancun for her wedding. Ooh-aah. LOL
Glad your back safe and sound :)

Hunters Glory said...

xup: yeah the money and energy on weddings is a head scratcher for me as well, Especially if is NOT the first wedding for either party!

Kira: Thanks you too!

Val: t'was sweet!

Unknown said...

the roughest part about going away is always the lack of blogging! very sad...

hehe!