Thursday, October 8, 2009

... i ... as in eyeball!



I dress up virtually every day, one because my job demands it and two, it generally has become a way of life for me. Now, don't get me wrong, jeans, shorts, thongs (for the plantars, not for the planters) and tee shirts are very much me while at home or knockin' around. Even though, I try to continue to leave the fashion element present to retain style; regardless of whether the style changes often or not. For the record; mine does.

Accessorizing is the 'spit shine' on your 'flashin fashion style!


So don't sell yourself short when it comes to accessorizing.


Accessorizing with a watch is like the dash used to cross the t.
Glasses are the dot on the i or eye if you will & others like hats, socks, ties, gloves and such, well lets just say they are, the curl in the Q.



Hats can be like top line on a Z....




... like the flare in f ...




... the interpretation is in the eye of the beholder.




Scarves are like the curves in the S.




And you are the u ... well in U!






The style which you articulate should resemble some sort of exaggeration in your fascination which provides the momentum to accelerate your style.






I advise to be modest and subtle in your adornment approach.
Make a humble effort not to go over the top, unless of course, it is your intent.

My style is to make one notice without drawing attention in any way. Goal for me is to present my style in a normal, unassuming way. But your style may be
.... say ....
in your face & all over the place.
Whatever your style how fun with it!








2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post!
Love all the chic chapeaus!

And I recognize that last pic ;)

xoxox,
CC

Grumpy old man said...

Hey Gary, thanks for your comment on my last post. Love the lips you have posted about! There is something about red lips and red nails that awakens something in me... :-)
Colin.