Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fashionably Sexy Clothing!



This being a fashion blog with few exceptions, I try to maintain a 'respectful decency' in it's presentation. I do not venture into the sexy side of things too often. Understand though, that fashion can be found in virtually everything.

Many things can either have, or potentially have, a fashionable influence. That being said, sexy things such as under garments, lingerie are a natural when it comes to sexy! But all sexy clothes can have a sexy fashionable flare that makes one look.

The longer the look the higher the fashion!


A few things that I find fashionably sexy:


Torn and worn jeans














I find the G string panties (or a thong) exposed on low cut jeans terribly, fashionably, sexy! Something about it makes me ogle and toggle.





Never been too keen on sexy lingerie as it forces me to think sex.
I would rather be lured in slowly an led to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! But that is just my preference.
Then after I do get lured in and landed (meaning my gal has my undivided attention) then there is no need for sexy lingerie slowing down the process.

In other words giddy (for me) = git-it-all-off (for her ... and yeah me too)!












So if you will excuse me, I need to put my 'torn & worn & full of holes' jeans on so I may be comfortable ... in a 'fashionably sexy' kind of way!

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love this post, especially the corset!

xoxox,
CC

Lil Midget said...

i agree witn cc. the corsets the best. i love torn jeans too...but not showing too much bits! lol

xx

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I get a hole in my jeans I go for new ones. cous

Hunters Glory said...

...as well you should......;)

Unknown said...

That is a super-futuristic blog!! www.intimateaustralia.com.au has some great lingerie suitable for the modern working woman and some modern mummies too who need some spice in the lingerie closet.
Sexy lingerie online Sexy lingerie cheap