Monday, September 14, 2009

Quotes of Today!


When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.


He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its
burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living




Everyone has a photographic memory.
Some just don't have film.
.




Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.


I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Honk if you love peace and quiet.



A fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A tax is a fine for doing well.


It was recently discovered that research causes
cancer in rats.

Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter
since nobody listens.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.




I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.


A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.



Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Very funny post! My fave quote is the one about the photographic memory!

xoxox,
CC

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.

Anonymous said...

I think the sponge and a whale would be an even trade off. cous P.S. I at least have added to my nothing.

Kira Aderne said...

Very fun post and images...you are genius!

Many kisses!

Grumpy old man said...

These are all excellent! Wish I can read some of them to our government!
Colin.

Robert said...

My wife told me she's loving me because I don't listen to her properly.