Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
These are exerts from Yasmin’s Personal Journal of Extreme Significance. A dang good read!
- I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
- The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
- I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
- “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this ever.
- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
Posted by Hunters Glory at 2:24 AM
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
There will be no Dallas Cowboy 'star' on the 50 yard line in tonight's first ever football game in their stadium.
It will not be placed on the field until the first regular season home game.
The Ring of Honor will not be displayed until the first regular season home opener as well.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Posted by Hunters Glory at 11:34 AM
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Don't You Want Me Baby - Human League
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN - Europe
Axel F - Harold Faltermeyer
Material Girl - Madonna
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Never Gonna Give You Up - You've Been Rickrolled! ( or
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Posted by Hunters Glory at 6:24 PM